At the Beach
Bamboo Shoot Gathering
Camping at Taibusa Cape Nature Park
Cycling Program at a Farm
A Snapshot with the Locals
Making Honey Candles
Watching the Sea from the Lawn
This tour is just one example to give you a better idea of what a typical trip looks like. We are very flexible to change any course content customized for your group.
- Feel the nature of Minamiboso and enjoy both the outdoor activities and the cultural experiences in the mountain and ocean.
- Stay at a public nature center designed for Japanese school trips and experience the stay itself.
- Take the school bus from your school to the public nature center.
- Participate in a score orienteering and night hiking program.
- In the morning, take a guided hiking tour to a small mountain that has a spectacular view.
- In the afternoon, take a guided walking tour to a bamboo forest and enjoy bamboo shoot (Takenoko) gathering/hunting.
- In the morning, go to the beach and discover/learn about the creatures of the sea
- In the afternoon either take a honey candle making class or a guided cycling tour riding through the farm villages.
- In the evening, enjoy barbeque and campfire.
- In the morning, help out some of the local farms ruined by the recent typhoon.
- Depart the public nature center via the school bus.
- Meet/Depart: Public nature centure
- Trip Length: 4 days 3 nights
- Price per Person: JPY28,000 (includes three nights lodging, meals, program fees, guide support, rental cross bike)
- Minimum number of guests: 15